Emotive photography to showcase the school's ethos and community connections
Magazine templates that allow for easy updating and complete layout control
Stunning concert programs that carry the school brand across all printed formats
A new leadership breathes new life into web presence. With a new principal taking the reins at MLC School, they were excited and eager to refresh their website to effectively reflect the new ethos of the school.
As an independent girls school that now catered for students from pre-Kindergarten to Year 12, it was imperative that the online presence communicated the holistic engagement in a snapshot.
MLC School have sought the creativity and technical know-how of Firefly since 2003. With a relationship built on trust and a desire to innovate, Firefly have designed and developed unique applications across all mediums for MLC School.
With a cutting edge school that paves the way in education, music and the arts, it was expected that Firefly would deliver the goods when it came to design and development. ensuring that we had the creative freedom to push the boundaries when it came to website, print, interactive and app development.
Key online components
- Integration with an easy to use CMS for keeping content up to date on multiple sites
- An online newsletter integrated with email communications
- Custom microsites for key initiatives, for example the Music ejournal
- Consistent branding across the public facing and community sites
- Community site used as the primary communication channel to parents and families.
- Online initiatives used for the School newsletter, email communications
- Online payments
- Blogging platform
- Interactive microsites
Contact us today on (02) 9280 0101 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your next project.